Guest J. Allen Cross is a practicing witch of Indigenous Mexican and European descent. Born into a family of the mystically inclined, Joshua has been doing spiritual work all his life. Living in his home state of Oregon, he works as Psychic Medium/Occult Specialist for a well known Paranormal Investigation team. He writes articles for esoteric blogs such as Fire and Lux, and provides spiritual healing services to his local and Instagram community under his persona “The Silver Falls Witch”.
In this episode:
- Eclipse season + New Black SuperMoon
- The Catholic Christian influence on his work
- Peoples of Mexico overlooked as Native Americans
- Navigating indigenous magik practices as a mixed-race practitioner
- Latinx Catholic folk magik as a survival tool
- Candle magick + spells as protective social justice work
- The various ways we find teachers and community
Connect with Joshua: @Oregon_Wood_Witch, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can support the production of this community offering by sharing, rating, or donating. Thank you!