Asha Frost is an Anishinaabe woman from Neyaashiinigmiing, the Cape Croker First Nation community in Ontario, Canada. She is a Medicine Woman, Mentor, and Visionary who believes that we heal when we awaken to the beautiful medicine that we carry within. She facilitates healing in her practice through the use of Shamanic Healing, Homeopathy, and Indigenous Based Ceremony. Her purpose is to help people connect to the magic of Spirit within their lives. Her intention is to help awaken the authentic self, so that we may remember who we truly are.
In this episode:
- Her work addressing smudging, spirit animals, and dreamcatchers
- Dealing with impostor syndrome, and being paid for our work
- Kindness vs niceness, and being tokenized within healing circles
- Syncretism of organized religion and indigenous spirituality
- Illness opening the path to reclaiming ancestral medicine
- How her homeopathic business evolved into her current practice
- Navigating offering of education vs doing emotional labor
- Feeling racial oppression and micro aggressions in the physical body
- Recognizing when we’re aligning ourselves with the oppressor
- Social media as an unexpected part of our healing journey
- Salt baths and enforcing boundaries to protect our energy
You can support the production of this community offering by sharing, rating, or donating. Thank you!