Naomi Doe Moody is a multi-racial mystic living off grid with her family in a yurt at a small herbal school in Vermont. She is humbly grateful to incorporate the wisdom and guidance she receives from her teachers, mentors, allies & ancestors. It is to these spirits, living and otherwise, human and non-human, and with deep love and great respect, that Naomi dedicates all that she offers to help others heal themselves.
In this episode:
- Identifying as an indigenous black person of color
- Deer people
- Being "other"
- Old ways considered New Age
- POC-centered plant allies and ancestors herbal education program
- Yoga burnout & creating a new model
- The intelligence of Lyme disease
- Bearing witness to harmful practices overlooked by non-POC
- The self-care of honoring anger, vices, and shadow
Her businesses and projects include: tribe + truth, Seed, Root + Bloom, and The Rebel Womxn Collective. Websites: tribeandtruth.com, seedrootandbloom.com. Instagram: @theominnaomi, @seedrootandbloom, @rebelwomxn.
You can support the production of this community offering by sharing, rating, or making a donation. Thank you!